JSS-Tripler, the great money making program

I did not join justbeenpaid just like that. I joined it after knowing that I can earn huge passive income with JSS-Tripler Program.
See how it is possible here.

Click here to know what JSS-Tripler program is.

Is justbeenpaid a scam? No it is not. See the payment proofs here.

Not a member yet? Click here to signup for free now.

erererere

herkjer



JSS matrix full  

Posted in ,

I get many emails from jbp daily regarding different important things including information when I get new referrals, my referrals buys new positions and important updates.

I was very happy to read one of my recent email saying that one of my jss matrix is full and I have earned 60 dollars.
The mail reads like this
Your JSS Matrix is Full!

Greetings tenzin namgyel!

This E-mail is to inform you that your JSS Matrix

HAS JUST BEEN FILLED!

The payment of the following member was the last one
necessary to fill your matrix:

Manh Kieu Xuan

Your Matrix Number: 819104


Your JSS Account has just been credited with the
rebate due to you - simply log in to the Member Area at

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/login.php

and click on "Financial", so you can decide what you
want to do with your new rebate of

$ 60.00

Note: any outstanding placement loans granted for the
position (if any) have been substracted from your
JSS account.

Simply keep on promoting your JSS URL, and anyone
who decides to buy JSS positions will eventually cycle,
thereby making you some great referral commissions!

Here is one of the affiliate URL that currently
works the best for telling others about JSS:

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=tenraj&p=jssbooster14


If you believe this is an error, please contact:

help@justbeenpaid.com


Please provide your username on all correspondence to us.

Best Regards,


Member Support
JustBeenPaid


And yes I have earned 60 dollars from my jss matrix. There are many more matrix still filling. It is good earning passively with jbp. If you are not a member yet, just join under me I will help you and provide with all necessary information. 

This entry was posted on Tuesday 1 May 2012 at 00:54 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment