JSS-Tripler, the great money making program

I did not join justbeenpaid just like that. I joined it after knowing that I can earn huge passive income with JSS-Tripler Program.
See how it is possible here.

Click here to know what JSS-Tripler program is.

Is justbeenpaid a scam? No it is not. See the payment proofs here.

Not a member yet? Click here to signup for free now.

erererere

herkjer



Recently one of my jss matrix was full and I earned 60 dollars. I have many more jss matrix which are almost full and I am expecting them to cycle when the next jss restart starts.

I was having around 20 dollars on my jss tripler account. So I was having total of 80 dollars. I decided to withdraw though it is not the first time. I made the withdrawal request on May 5 for 80 dollars. I immediately got email notification from justbeenpaid saying that withdrawal request is under process and will be completed within 24 to 36 hours.  Well on the morning of May six, I was happy to see mail from alertpay stating that I have received 73.60 dollars. Well, they did not really take 24 hours to pay me.

Well, justbeenpaid charges 8% withdrawal fee for many good reasons. So 8% of 80 is 6.4. 80-6.4=73.6 .
That is why I got 73.60 dollars.

SIGN UP HERE IF YOU ARE NOT YET A MEMBER.



I am uploading a screen shot of alertpay statement page as a proof.

Justbeenpaid is still growing with huge success. If you are not yet a member, join here before you are too late. If you join under me, you will immediately  receive an email from me asking you if you need any help understanding the program and how to start. 

This entry was posted on Sunday 6 May 2012 at 02:02 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment