JSS-Tripler, the great money making program

I did not join justbeenpaid just like that. I joined it after knowing that I can earn huge passive income with JSS-Tripler Program.
See how it is possible here.

Click here to know what JSS-Tripler program is.

Is justbeenpaid a scam? No it is not. See the payment proofs here.

Not a member yet? Click here to signup for free now.

erererere

herkjer



I placed a withdrawal request on 17th December and I received ab email stating that my withdrawal will be processed within 24 to 36 hours. But, today(18th December)  I received another email  stating that my JSS Withdrawal Request has just been processed!

As mentioned, they have processed the withdrawal within 24 to 36 hours. Here is the screen shot of the alertpay payment details



Well, I would like to say that justbeenpaid is one of the best money making program online.
Here is my story.
I just started with 50 dollars and bought 5 jss-tripler positions. I with compounding earnings, I bought new positions and I was able to buy total of 31 positions which gave me 6.2dollars per day.

As of now I have 26 active positions as 5 jss-tripler positions expired after having earned 15 dollars each. However, I got one free JSS position for 4 jss-tripler positions that expired. This JSS position will give me $60 when it cycles. I can either withdraw the amount or reinvest and buy JSS positions or JSS-tripler positions.

If you are not a member yet, click here to join now before it is too late.

If you join as my referral, as soon as you sign up you will receive email from me asking if you need any help. I also have my number in my profile which you may use to contact me if necessary.


This entry was posted on Sunday 18 December 2011 at 00:52 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment