JSS-Tripler, the great money making program

I did not join justbeenpaid just like that. I joined it after knowing that I can earn huge passive income with JSS-Tripler Program.
See how it is possible here.

Click here to know what JSS-Tripler program is.

Is justbeenpaid a scam? No it is not. See the payment proofs here.

Not a member yet? Click here to signup for free now.

erererere

herkjer



My justbeenpaid referral status  

Posted in

I recently started promoting justbeenpaid and as of now I am having 12 referrals. But as of now all of they are just a free member. I think it will take some time for them to understand the program and make up their mind to invest. Out of 12 free members, I am hoping at least 6 of them will invest and buy JSS-Tripler positions.

At the same time I will have to keep on referring more and more peoples and also following them up. I need to follow them up to provide any help during their signup process or buying positions. Justbeenpaid sends email notification as soon as you gets a referral with their names and contact email. That really makes easy for me to follow them up.

This entry was posted on Saturday 8 October 2011 at 13:28 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Yes, it is really essential to help the people who join under you. I am one in the TOP 20 EARNERS list. I have lots of referrals who all earn 500 dollars a day. It is because I have always been there to help them. Anyone can join under me, and I will definitely help you get min 500 dollar a day. Join under me (i would also get paid for you joining me).
http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=honestmoney

29 April 2012 at 03:01

to be on the program my link is http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=ganhotranquilo

17 June 2012 at 10:36

Post a Comment

Post a Comment